1.The Disney DVDs that I’ve been collecting over the years. Without cable television, a nightly Disney movie viewing is a must for our family before bedtime.
2. Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree. It put a smile on my toddler’s face and a memory in his heart. Each day he talks about much he enjoyed this Cars Land attraction.
3. CheEARleading Disney Parks Moms Panelists. Their undying love for Disney and unfailing support of each other take the sting out of rejection and bring hope back that next year is really going to be your year. #DISNEYMP
4. Disney balloons. Simple in design and guaranteed to make ’em smile! I mean really….it’s a balloon within a balloon! And did you know that if your balloon pops in the Park you can request a replacement?
5. Mickey. Yeah, just Mickey.
6. Adorable Disney t-shirts. My toddler chooses one over anything else in his closet.
7. Sleeping Beauty Castle dressed for the winter. Laced with twinkling lights and dusted with snow, it’s a holiday sight to behold!
8. Mad Tea Party. Nothing makes a dad get the giggles more than spinning his kids silly! It worked for my dad and it works today with my husband (but I won’t step foot in one!)
9. Disney hats. I cherish the photos of my boys wearing their Goofy and Pluto hats or my toddler in his Mouse ears.
10. The Disneyland Hotel. From the lights in the twinkling headboard to the Monorail pool, it’s my favorite place to spend a sunny afternoon. I’m ready to move in, seriously.
Hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!